1/3 cup toasted seseme seeds
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking Powder
1 tbsp seseme oil
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup Buttermilk
1/4 tsp salt
4 tbsp melted butter
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients with the seseme seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients together.
- Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients and whisk in the wet ingredients quickly.
- Place the mix into muffin tins and sprinkle each with a bit more of seseme seeds.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.