- 1 kilo fish
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 cups chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- 8 cups hot water
- 3 whole black lemons
- 4 cups tomato juice
- Boil fish with ½ tsp curry until tender, remove all bones, and chop the fish.
- Fry onion and garlic in oil and place in a bowl.
- Add the pepper and to tomato juice and bring to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish, and season with salt, curry and turmeric.
- Add rice, hot water, and black lemon.
- Bring to boil while occasionally stirring until it turns into a thick batter.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pot.
- Simmer until rice mixture is soft and huge mixture, then serve it.