Kabab Bel Laban
- Ground beef or lamb
- Parsley or dill
- Corn oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the onion and grate finely.
- Add the meat and the parsley to the onion and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix those ingredients well and shape it in small balls shape.
- Pour and heat oil in a large pan.
- Add to it the kebab balls and keep it on low heat.
- Cover the pan and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt with salt and pepper.
- Take the kabab balls out and place it on a plate, then pour the yogurt over.
- The kabab is now ready to be served.